jiraPress is a simple wordpress plugin that takes jira issue-tracker number and converts them to hyperlinks.
For example the issue [ZF-123] is converted to [ZF-123].
The hyperlink in the line above is the actual plugin at work.
With jiraPress you can now easily link against 300+ projects within these 3 great open source projects:
For the latest release, check the jiraPress page @ wordpress.org:
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘jirapress’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- 1.1 – Tested on WordPress 2.9
- 1.0 – Initial release
Plans for the future
- move hardcoded project-keys and base-urls to wp-admin.